Hey everybody!
This must be a special week because I am posting my first ever Special Post!
I have been hearing a lot about exchange students who do video blogs to accompany their written records of their travels abroad. I would like to start doing a video blog once a month if you guys would all be interested.
The only problem I have with a video blog is what to talk about. I put so much into my written blog that I have no idea what I should talk about or do in a video blog. This is where you all come in! Please if you would all be so kind as to put your ideas in the comments section below, I would love to hear all of them. If you guys also think a video blog is too much please post that in the comments as well.
I look forward to all of your thoughts and ideas!
Thanks for reading!
Sandra
I would like to see a video of where you live and the surroundings and what it looks like, thanks!
ReplyDeleteWould love to see where you live (your house), your school and the town you live in as well as meet all the new people that are now a part of your life. Love Aunt Jill
ReplyDelete